--------------------------------- ---------------------------------- Most memorable moment in college days

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Most memorable moment in college days

Image result for memorable moment in college days

First year, First day of college (July/14/2011) is my most memorable moment.

The initial hesitated interaction with the strangers who are going to be the best buddies within few days.

Apart from that there are few:

Bunking class,
Roaming with friends,
Idle during lab hours,
Presentations or Seminars,
Fun at Canteens,
Passing comments,
Secret crush,
Relationship gossips,
Free hours,
Final year projects and many more.
In fact, those four years are the most colorful & memorable :)

Thanks for the a2a Henry Jones !

Wrote by - Kousalya
______________________________________________________
I am writing this, because I witnessed this moment a few weeks ago.The day you vacate the hostel.
You wait at the door with your friends,who were your world for the past four years.
You see a few of your friend's families arriving to pick them up.You stand there with a heavy heart bading a 'goodbye' to your world.
You shake hands,you hug wishing them the best for future.You promise meeting up even when you are not sure about the path you choose or where that would leave you.
Every weekend you would eagerly wait at this door for an auto to take you to the station to leave for home.
But then,I forgot about home all i was thinking was about our rooms,our study rooms which would be ruled by new lives from the next day.
The late night talks,memories,fights.Its difficult to move on.And then you see your car arriving.You look at your friends faces.Memories rush past.You introduce your world to your family.Its time to leave. Sangee,you have to catch the train please make it quick.
I hug them.I pretend to smile even though its really killing inside.I get inside the car.I keep looking behind.The roads.The canteen.The photostat shop.The college block.The gate.Sangee,life has to move on. I say this to myself looking at my train ticket to the place i got posted to.

Wrote By - Sangeetha Gangadharan

_____________________________________________________

It was my 3rd day at collage .I went to orientation hall with two of my friends.

My day started with a thought that that there is no actual need of taking a backpack with me because of my previous day experience.

We went to the hall a bit early than others. I suggested to sit at the back but my friends argued and we settled at the middle portion of the hall.I was at center with two of my friends on either sides of me.

As per schedule it was our session on CAREER GUIDANCE . Our chief guest attended after a few minutes speech he asked us to open our notes and take down the most valuable lessons that he would teach to us the following session.

Everyone around us started taking their notes out from their bags except we three friends everyone opened their books,Since I was at center my friends somehow borrowed books from either side .

Professor started starring at me as I was the only one with no book in the hand in entire hall. I pretend not to look at him but suddenly

he said "hey! Green Shirt "

(it was me with green shirt)

I looked back to someone with green shirt but no-one was with green shirt

I looked at him and stood up

Then professor said that he can understand how I felt at that moment and asked me to quickly run back to hostel and get my book

Without any other thought in my mind I ran to my room approximately 2km from hall under 5min back and forth

That was my first memorable day at my collage.After that incident I was under Spotlight .

Wrote By - Suraj Nanduru

__________________________________________

I had to go anonymous being a girl, but it was definitely something new for me. It forced me to push my limits, learn something new, compete with friends and well what not..:-P

Our college had two girls hostels, so the presidents of both the hostels decided to have an annual Championship to determine which hostel has stronger girls. It would be a round the year event, with three matches every saturday. These matches will be harcore one on one matches, with the girls required to give in their all. It is not a catfight but proper matches. The rules included:

Punching, kicking, slapping, kneeing, elbowing is allowed and such hits are allowed everywhere (yeah, painfully between the legs too).
All submission holds, chokes etc are legal.
The match ends when one of the girls is knocked out unconscious. So usually, there were long matches, with the one girl usually being beaten into pulp.
No biting, scratching, clawing and eye gouging is allowed
The matches will be held in unlimited rounds of 13 minutes each followed by break of 2 minutes.
The rule for competitors attire: Sports Bra and Spandex Bikini Shorts
To ensure the entire hostel participates, there was an additional rule that a single girl can only participate in two matches per semester.
This started in my third year and so far I have participates in 4 matches in my third year and 4 matches in fourth year. Total 8 matches, and not brag about myself but yeah I have won all the 8 matches. Though it was weird initially but I learnt how to keep my feelings of friendship and sisterhood aside and fight, for my pride as well as the pride of my hostel.

The girls regularly participate in the practice sessions. The compulsory practice sessions begin three weeks before their match, while they have to attend some of the optional practice sessions for helping the other girls prepare for their matches. A typical practice session consists of:

Warm up, stretching, followed by running/cycling
Push Ups (80-100), ab crunches (80-100), bicycle crunches (80-100) and other workouts aimed at all parts of the body: Abs, arms, legs; aimed at increasing, strength, stamina and flexibility.
A wrestling/grappling practice session with an opponent.
A kick-punch-elbow practice session on punching bag/opponent.
A session for practicing various submission holds on an opponent.
A beatdown session, where an opponent punches-kicks-elbows and the girl has to take it all. Aimed at increasing stamina and endurance and to make her learn to push her limits.
A flexibility and stamina enhancement session where an opponent will be putting the girl in various submission holds.
The most memorable moment for me was a match against one of my best friends. She is a sweetheart and just like my sister. Though she isn't that strong, she is very flexible due to years of dancing and playing basketball  and thus has a sexy and toned body. I was bit hesitant to go against her, but we both decided that we won't let our personal life affect this and irrespective of the outcome, won't let anything affect out friendship. So I will put up a brief account of the mayhem I created and how I tormented her (Yeah, I won..:-D)

The match began with both of us being called on the mats by our respective hall presidents. Let me call my friend T. We shake hands and take out stance, waiting for the signal to begin. We lock up, measuring each other's strengths. I pushed her to the wall, pinned her against it and started bashing her. Punches, kicks and knees to the abdomen and what not. I ended with a well executed knee to her groin and she sank to the mat clutching her buring private part. I took up the opportunity and jumped on her back, caught hold of her pony and started smashing her face on the mat. The crowd went mad chanting "1..2..3...". I would smashed her face some good 10 times before putting her in a camel clutch. I kept on increasing the pressure changing her squeals into wails before the end of the round saved her from torture. She required some ice packs and massage to make her ready for the next round.

In the second round, she barged in and gave a nice kick on my groin. Aaah. The pain kind of shot into my entire body. I clutch my private part and slumped into the ground, writing in pain. She caught hold of my hair, but before she could do damage,  I head butted her in her abdomen. She was taken aback. This was followed by a round house kick on her face, and she went crashing into the mat. Just to revenge her previous attack, I caught her legs and started punishing her crotch. I started kicking with full force into her private part and the crowd started chanting "1..2..3..". I repeated the move some 20 times, making her go mad in pain. Then I jumped into the air and landed on her twice on my elbow, once on her belly and second time on her back. This had drawn all the remaining wind out of her body. I then sat on the mat, wrapped my legs around her and started squeezing. Regular cycling, generous use of high heels and some good practice made my legs incredibly strong and I made full use of them two squeeze the life out of my opponent. I did various combinations of body and head scissors to torment my opponent. I was applying a particular combination of reverse head scissors when the round ended, saving her from passing out. She required to girls to help her walk to her side and required some heavy massage in order to make her ready for next round.

The third round was a mere formality as even she knew she did not have much energy left, so I decided to go all out. I gave her a slap, lifted her up and banged her on the wall. This particularly brutal move was well appreciated by the crowd. I picked her up, pinned her against the wall and then began a carnage of punches, kicks and knees. I mostly targeted her breasts and pussy, and with some occasional hits on the belly and abdomen. After about 10, minutes of torture and a final knee to the pussy followed by upper cut to chin knocked her out cold and unconscious and I won the match..:-D

Wrote By - Anonymous
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

May I Know your Story ????? Submit Here  .....

2 comments:

  1. My Unforgettable or memorable day was happened in my college
    days where all our friends went to long tour on a fine day
    which was a very first time for us to out that too along
    with friends to a very big park where we had our breakfast
    and started playing games, cooking, loud music, dance every
    thing was there nothing was missing to enjoy. we all just
    forgot everything about our studies, exams and parents we
    were having so much fun on that day. Atlast the time has
    come to go home no one one wants to leave but too we all
    enjoyed in bus also singing, dancing till last minuite. That
    was my unforgettable moment in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I came across your blog and thoroughly enjoy what I see.. Keep it up! It would be great if we could support each other. I just started my own blog if you would like to check it out:D

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete